- Senior pictures are due April 1st!
- Senior pictures are needed for the Baccalaureate power point. If you have photos please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Spring break is next week! (March 27th-31st). School will resume April 3rd.
- MS track will begin April 3rd after school (2:30-4PM). Please ensure your child is signed up through Family ID. https://www.familyid.com/organizations/clatskanie-middle-high-school An updated physical must be on file and a fee of $100 must be paid.
- College Possible will be meeting with sophomores on Monday April 3rd during Career Advisory. This is a free program that is set up to coach students through the college process. They are looking for students who are 4-year college bound. They help with selecting a college, ACT/SAT study prep, financial aid, etc. They cool thing is this program will stay in contact with their coach through their college degree completion. An extra resource for students – someone they can talk to once in college about their classes, changing majors, etc. The criteria is: Planning on completing a Bachelor’s degree, 2.75 GPA, and low-income. If your student does not meet the criteria we also have an ASPIRE program that students can join.
- From the senior parents: Reminder final payment for senior trip is due April 30th. Senior pictures & baby pictures are due by the 1st that is a Saturday, but try to get them in asap. Monday the 3rd would be best. Please email any group pictures, class pictures, any you would like to share for a slide show at the baccalaureate to: JDeanhardt @yahoo.com by June 1st. Casino bus tickets are for sale if you are interested & would like to support our seniors. They are $20 for the Lucky Eagle scheduled to go April 7th. Bus will leave Safeway parking lot at 5pm. If seniors still need to do some fund raising for the senior trip the spring snack shack will have available spots to work. Contact Cyndi Warren for available spots at 208-249-7144. Sweatshirts & T-shirts are still available for sale also. Thanks, Senior parents
- Spring Conferences are open for drop-ins in the commons on April 19th from 6-8PM and April 20th from 6-8PM.
- Summer planning: The last day of school for seniors will be June 7th. However they must be here at 8AM on June 9th and plan to stay until noon. Graduation is June 10th at 2:30PM. 7th-11th grade last day will be June 14th and release time is noon. 8th graders will have their end of the year field trip on June 13th. More information will be available as the date gets closer, however they are planning a trip that would require them to arrive back to school in the evening and will need transportation home.
- As a reminder, all fees must be paid for seniors to receive their diploma and for 8th graders to attend the 8th grade field trip. Now is a good time to start setting up a plan to pay off fees if needed. Please speak to Sharon Hicks email@example.com or 503-728-2146 x 2201.
- Youth heart screenings by playsmart will be here on Monday April 24th. Permission slips will be sent home with your child’s report card from first semester. Please take advantage of this opportunity to have your child’s heart screened. It does not matter if they participate in sports or not. They have been able to identify 687 youth that needed treatment and follow up since June 2012. This is an amazing program and it’s free for our students in 7th – 12th grade. *You must fill out the form that was sent home with the report card and return it back to the office!
College and Career Readiness Center
- Juniors-It's Spring SAT /ACT time! Thinking about a 4-year college? This spring is the time to take your SAT and or ACT!
- Sophomores-Visit to PCC-Cascade Campus (CTE) Monday April 17th. If you do not want to go you MUST opt out at the main office. Lunch will be provided for the students.
Safe and Sober Events / News
- Senior pictures are due April 1st.
- Casino bus tickets are for sale if you are interested & would like to support our seniors. They are $20 for the Lucky Eagle scheduled to go April 7th. Bus will leave Safeway parking lot at 5pm.
- If seniors still need to do some fund raising for the senior trip the spring snack shack will have available spots to work. Contact Cyndi Warren for available spots at 208-249-7144.
- Sweatshirts & T-shirts are still available for sale also.
- Please email any group pictures, class pictures, any you would like to share for a slide show at the baccalaureate to: JDeanhardt @yahoo.com by June 1st.
- The senior trip is June 10th -12th. Cost is $350.00. Final due date is April 30 to have your money in if you plan to go on the trip. If you have any questions call Christy at 541-350-0113 or Robin at 503-369-4208
- Please save your cans and ask your friends and family to save their cans. They can be dropped off at the hair place or they can be picked up. Please contact Robin Miller at 503-369-4208 or Tracy Points 503-369-7441.
- Thank you for all your support! – The Class of 2017
· Spring Break – March 27th – 31st
· Gatorade Rep here to speak to athletes – April 4th
· Choir Festival Here – April 5th
· MS Lip Sync – April 7th
· Forestry Home Skills Day – April 8th
· No School Teacher Work Day – April 10th
· Band Festival Here – April 12th (17 Bands!!!)
· 6th Grade Outdoor School – April 12th-14th
· Fire School – April 12th-14th
· Jefferson Dancers here – April 14th
· Lockdown/out – April 17th during 4th period
· Sophomores to PCC – April 17th
· Jostens Delivery – April 19th
· Conferences – April 19th & 20th
· Prom – April 20th
· No school – April 20th & 21st
· Forestry @ Sabin – April 22nd
· Play Smart Heart Screening – April 24th
· Doernbecher Week – April 24th-28th
· School Board Meeting – April 24th 6:30PM CES Room 11
· Forestry at State – April 28th & 29th
· OASC Spring Conference – April 30th & May 1
Have a great Spring Break!
503-728-2146 x 2210